Honolulu is the capital city of Hawaii situated on the south shore of the Oahu Island. This city is the gateway to the chain of the U. S. islands. It is known for its iconic beach with palm trees. The city has many high-end hotels, dining places and an amazing night life.
Places to visit-
- Diamond Head- It is an iconic landmark in the form of a dormant volcano.
- Pearl Harbour- It is a historic aviation museum having artefacts of the time on display.
- Hanauma Bay- It is a natural reserve with a beach where you can find turtles.
- Ala Moana Center- It is a posh shopping mall with four-levels.
- ‘Iolani Palace- This palace is Hawaii’s final monarchs’ former home.
- Koko Head- It is a volcano where one can go for a guided tour.
- Manoa Falls- There are numerous hiking trails that lead to this giant waterfall.
- Nu’uanu Pali- It is cliff top view point having a picturesque scenic view.
- Waikiki Beach- It is a large beautiful beach that allows surfing and snorkelling activities.
- Waikiki Aquarium- The tourists can explore the exquisite aquatic life of the Hawaii.
- Bishop Museum- This museum display is all about the Polynesian culture and their history.
- Sandy Beach
- Ala Moana Regional Park
Places to stay-
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel- It is a multi-storey hotel with an ocean view offering an open-air dining and live entertainment for the tourists.
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki- It is a budget hotel with some rooms having an ocean view.
- Waikiki Gateway Hotel- It is a 3-star hotel with modern well furnished rooms and suites for a relaxed and comfortable stay.