Honolulu, United States
Honolulu is the capital of Hawaii. It has very rich history and a great culture. Honolulu has many major tourist attractions. It has the most beautiful islands preserving the rich flora, museums which preserve the vast history of this city.
Places to visit:
- Diamond Head– Diamond Head is a dormant Volcano and an iconic landmark of the city. You can enjoy hiking here.
- Pearl Harbor- Pearl Harbor is an island of Oahu, Hawaii. It is the most beautiful place to be.
- World War 2 Valor in the Pacific National Monument- This place is preserving the artifacts and the history of World War 2. It also has a gallery.
- Hanauma Bay- Hanauma Bay is a beach preserving green sea turtles, and parrotfishes.
- Ala Moana Center- Ala Moana Center is the seventh largest shopping mall in U.S having departmental stores, boutiques, a food court & restaurant. It is one of the most visited places.
- Iolani Palace – Iolani Palace is one of the oldest Palaces. It functions as a museum now cultivating the rich history of the city.
- Koko Head- Koko head is another dormant Volcano and has amazing view. The trails are challenging.
Places to stay:
- The Modern Honolulu- Modern Honolulu is a Lavish Hotel. It has many restaurants and several pools along with free Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express – This modern structured hotel has rooms with ocean views, a hot tub, a pool, free Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast.
- Stay Hotel Waikiki- Stay Hotel is very near to Waikiki Beach, having modern rooms, plus a stylish lounge, restaurant, free Wi-fi and free breakfast.
- Ala Moana Hotel- Ala Moana hotel comes with a splendid view, breezy rooms, ocean views, a pool, restaurants, Wi-Fi & a nightclub.